Menu

Walking Dead 3/3 show ***spoilers****

elegantlion

Are some of you on the west coast still watching? If so don't click or scroll, there might be biters waiting, spoilers at least. Because you know you should never go in anywhere without checking it out first. Plus, I wonder why they don't just line up the roads with treadmills and let the walkers walk on that.

Ho hum.... just typing more stuff here...

*****spoilers*****

OMG! Who else was moved by Morgan and Rick's interaction? I teared up a bit when he said the weak have inherited the Earth. Rick is back. It just takes someone who also used to be sane to see how far you've slipped.

I felt so bad for backpacker dude, but it shows that they're not quite back to humanity. In season one they would have picked him up.

Can't wait until next week.

yeah, it was a very dark intense episode. I thought or sure by the end of the episode the backpack guy might have made it to Morgans. I just.. I don't know. at this point in the apocolypse, if you've made it this far, you know better than to run down the middle of the road attracting attention to yourself. I don't even know how he made it this far... I get that it was to make a point, but...

Awesome episode! I hope it snapped Rick back to reality.

Poor Morgan. Such a burden he carries...

Carl is still such a sweet kid but has to skip his childhood. I want to cheer when he takes care of business, but his lack of emotion after shooting somebody is scary!

Michonne and the cat - weird, but nice to see some lightness.

When Michonne went in to get the picture, I expected to hear/see a bunch of head slicing going on and the crowd at the door to slowly disappear. LOL

They could really use Morgan's booby trap expertise in their fight against the Governor. I was hoping he'd go back with them.

I admit, I was kind of horrified by the way they not only ignored the backpack guy, but stole his pack after he died. Dh reminded me that at this point, they don't know if he's another Daryl or Merle. He could be a danger to them, and they can't take the risk. While I get that - I'm still disturbed by it.

Morgan...that was just horrific. I always wondered what happened to him, but I hoped he found some people and was safe - much like what happened with Rick and the crew. To be alone like that - it's no wonder he's gone insane. I really wanted him to go with them, but I knew he wouldn't.

I loved that Michonne became a real person this episode. She's coming out of her shell, and warming herself up to the group.

So it looks as if next week Andrea has a meeting set up and during this time the govenors losers go after the prison? That is how I read the previews. I also wanted Morgan to go back with them and felt so bad for Rick. Morgan took forever to turn that radio on. Who knows maybe we haven't seen the last of him. Maybe he will show up at the prison. I hate to say Merrle is right someone needs to kill the govenor and Andrea too for that matter. I don't see it good if she would ever end back up with the group.

I hate to say Merrle is right someone needs to kill the govenor and Andrea too for that matter. I don't see it good if she would ever end back up with the group.

Yeah, I don't see Andrea surviving - she chose the governor over her friends - that's pretty much unforgivable. I've never really liked her character - she has always stirred up trouble and tried to follow the crazy (remember - she always took Shane's side, even when it was obvious that he was going off the deep end).

Yeah, I don't see Andrea surviving - she chose the governor over her friends - that's pretty much unforgivable. I've never really liked her character - she has always stirred up trouble and tried to follow the crazy (remember - she always took Shane's side, even when it was obvious that he was going off the deep end).

Oh yes I remember! She is crazy too though. Rick gave her a car a gun and a knife at that point I would have known where my loyalties lie. The govenor said don't come back but Rick and them showed kindness even after everything else. She needs to go.

#LoneWolf- That awkward moment when Rick is the sanest guy in the room.

:laugh: true

The forums at IMDB are interesting. Right now many of the new threads are about backpacker dude. They've started a tribute thread. :rofl: His backpack should have been red, not orange.

Morgan won't be a regular. They said on the Talking Dead show last night that he's so busy as an actor that the producers wanted him to come back in season 2 and they couldn't even get him back then to film one episode. So I don't think he'll be back as a regular.

Morgan won't be a regular. They said on the Talking Dead show last night that he's so busy as an actor that the producers wanted him to come back in season 2 and they couldn't even get him back then to film one episode. So I don't think he'll be back as a regular.

Thats too bad all though I cannot imagine being too busy for The Walking Dead!!!!!

This episode devastated me. I couldn't sleep at all afterward.

My first big impression: why, oh why did none of them even flinch when that poor backpacker guy was shouting for help and chasing them? They never even discussed it, did they?He had clearly been a successful survivor for a long time. Why was he so easily dismissed? They seem to have lost all empathy for other humans. And then, when the inevitable occurred, they just looked, reversed, grabbed his pack, and drove off. It was so bleak. It broke my heart. sadnewb2.gif

Then, Morgan, oh no, poor Morgan. sadnewb2.gif That broke my heart more. I was so hoping he would join them on their team if they ever found him again, and that he would have been surviving w/ his son. Of course, his story makes sense, but it is so,so sad. When he said how he "wasn't up to the walkie talkie yet" at first, but then when he did start trying, Rick just wasn't there, and how he raged at him, and how helpless Rick felt, and how weak his reply sounded (even though it was true). I couldn't sleep for thinking about him.

Carl and Michonne going to get that picture was crazy. Why didn't the zeds bust out of that restaurant - the windows in the door were glass, weren't they? I couldn't believe how Carl and MIchonne just stood there.

I like how they are making Michonne more human and accessible.

This episode devastated me. I couldn't sleep at all afterward.

My first big impression: why, oh why did none of them even flinch when that poor backpacker guy was shouting for help and chasing them? They never even discussed it, did they?He had clearly been a successful survivor for a long time. Why was he so easily dismissed? They seem to have lost all empathy for other humans. And then, when the inevitable occurred, they just looked, reversed, grabbed his pack, and drove off. It was so bleak. It broke my heart. sadnewb2.gif

Then, Morgan, oh no, poor Morgan. sadnewb2.gif That broke my heart more. I was so hoping he would join them on their team if they ever found him again, and that he would have been surviving w/ his son. Of course, his story makes sense, but it is so,so sad. When he said how he "wasn't up to the walkie talkie yet" at first, but then when he did start trying, Rick just wasn't there, and how he raged at him, and how helpless Rick felt, and how weak his reply sounded (even though it was true). I couldn't sleep for thinking about him.

Carl and Michonne going to get that picture was crazy. Why didn't the zeds bust out of that restaurant - the windows in the door were glass, weren't they? I couldn't believe how Carl and MIchonne just stood there.

I like how they are making Michonne more human and accessible.

YES! I kept saying to DH, this is when the glass breaks and we loose one of them...and then, nothing. I was glad he got that picture though.