Menu

Prayer for Brother's Family...

My SIL's mother is dying in the hospital... now.

She started vomiting yesterday. Then lost consciousness. She has not woken up. Her lungs and kidneys are failing, and her body is just shutting down. They were doing exploratory surgery to see if they could find anything they might be able to fix -- sort of a last-ditch effort to save her life. But pretty much no one expects her to make it through the day.

She's 60.

My SIL flew to Texas this morning, My brother will be driving the van and the other 10 children tomorrow (and bringing my mother with him).

Please pray for safety in travel, grace, love, and comfort for the grieving.

My older brother, for all our difficulties, can be a very tender hearted man, and being separated from his wife right now, when he knows she needs him is killing him.

Oh, and he has strep to boot...

Thank you for your prayers for their family.

Lisa

Hmm. Have they checked out possible food poisoning?

I will be praying for all.

My SIL's mother is dying in the hospital... now.

She started vomiting yesterday. Then lost consciousness. She has not woken up. Her lungs and kidneys are failing, and her body is just shutting down. They were doing exploratory surgery to see if they could find anything they might be able to fix -- sort of a last-ditch effort to save her life. But pretty much no one expects her to make it through the day.

She's 60.

My SIL flew to Texas this morning, My brother will be driving the van and the other 10 children tomorrow (and bringing my mother with him).

Please pray for safety in travel, grace, love, and comfort for the grieving.

My older brother, for all our difficulties, can be a very tender hearted man, and being separated from his wife right now, when he knows she needs him is killing him.

Oh, and he has strep to boot...

Thank you for your prayers for their family.

Lisa

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry, Lisa. I hope there's something they can do to save her.

I was thinking along the same lines as Sandy -- some sort of food poisoning, or perhaps a pharmacy gave her some incorrect medicines?

Please keep us updated when you can. I am so hoping that she's at an excellent hospital and they will be able to save her.

Cat

Rudine passed about 5:30 tonight.

Apparently, she had tumors throughout her body (pancreas, kidneys, gallbladder...).

James will be leaving on Monday or Tuesday to pick up my mother in Georgia and drive to Texas for the funeral.

She was the major breadwinner of the family, and was earning money to support two daughter's families (we WON'T go into that one).

Thank you for your prayers.