Menu

Proactive solution for swine or other flu symptoms....

:ack2::svengo:

Are you kidding????

Please tell me you do not drink this.

Holly

Ok, first you do NOT drink it. By the time you have successed it enough there is really nothing left but the imprint of what was there to begin with. You only take a drop and add it to a lot more water--success it, and then take another single drop of that and it to a lot more water---success it again, and so forth. None of the original substance will be in the water anymore (hence the skepticism of some) but it still works to trigger your immune response. It is a mystery how exactly, but I have seen it work on myself too many times to doubt it.

I have a machine that also makes remedies, but it is too expensive for the average person, and that one electronically gets the imprint, but the above solution still works and is practically free.

The reason I mention bodily fluids is that the infection (whatever infection or virus you may have) would be present in one of these fluids. This is how you can make a remedy for whatever you are fighting specifically. If someone in your family is also symptomatic you can use the same remedy or make one from their own sample.

Edited by Caroline4kids

Ok, I am openminded to homemade homeopathic remedies. But how does one get a hold of swine flu to make the homemade remedy? Or how do you know you were exposed to it?

I also read about these remedies Gelsemium, Eupatorium, Bryonia and Aconite I was planning to get some of those to have on hand.

Those are good too. I have a huge kit also, but I like to make personal remedies because they target an individual's specific problem.

I was thinking this solution is more for those who may have already been exposed or will be in the future.

Don't forget to also stock up on Oscillococinum. It's supposed to be made from goose liver, if I recall correctly. In which case, it would be effective for bird related flu. I've seen this stuff work time and time again.

Have that one I think it can be taken weekly as a preventive measure. Influenzinum is one to be taken once weekly as a preventive measure. I attempted to order but the place was out of stock. I must find another source and stock up. I explained to my husband, I just wanted to be prepared.

Have that one I think it can be taken weekly as a preventive measure. Influenzinum is one to be taken once weekly as a preventive measure. I attempted to order but the place was out of stock. I must find another source and stock up. I explained to my husband, I just wanted to be prepared.

Washington Homeopathics. Though they seem to be out of many potencies. (Or maybe not - I ordered in the fall and have 30C in my medicine cabinet, so that may be what they're stocking.)

I hardly see the difficulty in drinking water with what amounts to about a drop of my own personal bodily fluids... there is saliva in my mouth all the time and I swallow fairly often... the first thing I do if I cut my finger is jam it in my mouth...

Ok, first you do NOT drink it. By the time you have successed it enough there is really nothing left but the imprint of what was there to begin with. You only take a drop and add it to a lot more water--success it, and then take another single drop of that and it to a lot more water---success it again, and so forth. None of the original substance will be in the water anymore (hence the skepticism of some) but it still works to trigger your immune response. It is a mystery how exactly, but I have seen it work on myself too many times to doubt it.

I have a machine that also makes remedies, but it is too expensive for the average person, and that one electronically gets the imprint, but the above solution still works and is practically free.

The reason I mention bodily fluids is that the infection (whatever infection or virus you may have) would be present in one of these fluids. This is how you can make a remedy for whatever you are fighting specifically. If someone in your family is also symptomatic you can use the same remedy or make one from their own sample.

You are too cool and thank you for sharing this with us.

What an awesome perspective on homeopathy....which I already LOVE because it cured my dd of a chronic childhood cough. Now I really get the whole dilution thing.

Isn't urine sterile anyway? Blood and saliva certainly aren't, but if its mine...:drool5: eh, not so gross. And now I got to use the drolling smiley!! Yay me!!

I already had a type A flu this year, so I am hoping I'm at least a bit protected. So did one DD, and the other has the most amazing immune system ever. So we should be good. Except for DH, but he's leaving the country Sunday, so not my problem if gets ill. (THank you, thank you for that small mercy- men and sick...'nuf said!)

I probably won't be trying this, but it doesn't squick me out.

Let me get this straight. Urine. I am sorry, but no matter how many times I dump it out and pour water in, or how dilute it becomes, I refuse to drink my own blood, spit, or urine. UGH.

I could totally drink/sip whatever - a small bit of my own pee as a cure.

We eat roach and rat parts/feces everyday in our processed foods.

And you know workers spit in the vats of jelly and probably do all kinds of crazy stuff to our ice cream. So much of food is beginning to come from other countries. I see a lot of candy coming in from Mexico. I always wonder about the water they have used in it......

Think about this - i had a nurse friend whose husband found a thumb in his drink. It was the tip (with the nail). After cops and WalMart and researching - they found a record of the man who lost his thumb at work. After he lost the tip of his thumb they looked everywhere and couldn't find it. It was an ice processing plant! What do you think they do when folks loose a finger in a meat processing plant (ground beef, hot dogs, balogna.... once it's ground up - it's lost!).

That's why my pee, blood, pus - whatever in small doses would not freak me out. I know I have already eaten worse. Probably a booger from a fast food place as well........