Menu

Pandora Radio

I just wanted to spread the word about this little gem that my husband told me about today... pandora radio! You can tell it what kind of music you like and it plays similar music. Then you rate the artists it plays and it customizes the "radio station" even more to your liking. My kids and I were loving the acoustic guitar all day - it made even grammar a bit more fun. http://www.pandora.com

Cool techie stuff!!

:cool:

Jen

• 4 months later...

Well, it's official: I'm at least 5 months behind the curve - I just discovered Pandora in the wee hours of this morning when searching the apps for my iPod Touch - how very cool! I COULD have enjoyed this MUCH earlier if I'd just read this thread!

(Note to self: must keep up with the Boards... must keep up.)

It can be

1. Addicting. It's really fun to plug in your favorite songs and artists and see what they put together for your station. You could get lost for hours doing that. Or so I've heard. :blush:

2. Expensive. They have a handy little little menu on each song with buttons for buying off of iTunes or Amazon. Downright dangerous. :D

Is this similar to Launchcast? That is what we have been doing. I have the free account and dh has the one where you pay $30 for the year (or something). I love that I can have these totally random collection of music on the same station!!

It can be

1. Addicting. It's really fun to plug in your favorite songs and artists and see what they put together for your station. You could get lost for hours doing that. Or so I've heard. :blush:

2. Expensive. They have a handy little little menu on each song with buttons for buying off of iTunes or Amazon. Downright dangerous. :D

Yes, and now if you have an iPhone, you can handily download the songs right into your phone.

Oh, bad bad bad bad bad!