Menu

CNED is going free!

I am really curious, how does this program work? Does the student need to have a knowledge of French going in or could a non-French speaker sign up for this program with tutoring and learn that way? I wish I could find something like this in Spanish for my DC's.

If you have time to give me a mini-review I would really love it. Thanks.

Danielle

Oh my gosh! We _just_ two weeks ago received the materials for CP. :( If only I'd waited a couple of months!

Haven't checked the website, yet. I wonder if this means we do not send in the evaluations, etc.? Hm. Now that I think of it, I wonder if it's only free on-line. I wonder if you can still get the Tutor's guide, student workbook, DVD, etc?

Have to go look...

Thanks for posting, Cleo!

yvonne

I wonder if this means we do not send in the evaluations, etc.? Hm. Now that I think of it, I wonder if it's only free on-line. I wonder if you can still get the Tutor's guide, student workbook, DVD, etc?

You get pretty much everything. I wasn't aware they have DVDs though. They have audio CD, and the audio files can be accessed online. You get the tutor guides, the workbooks.

What you don't get is the tutoring, and evaluations.

Thanks for the fast response...I wish I could find something like this in Spanish for my kiddos. I love the concept from what I was able to understand at the web site...French is the next language I want to really pick up...although Potuguise would make more sense since my step mother is Brazilian. So hard to decide. Well thanks again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cleo, are you in Quebec? There's a chance we may move there (my husband is from QC), and I was wondering about the homeschooling over there?

• 2 weeks later...

Prochainement tous les cours en accès gratuit

A compter du 15 septembre, les cours d’été feront place aux cours de l’année avec, en premier lieu, les classes du CP au CM2 en français, histoire-géographie, mathématiques, sciences et technologie, allemand, anglais, chinois et espagnol.

A compter du 30 octobre, les cours du collège et du lycée seront également en accès sur ce site, dans les disciplines d’enseignement général.