Menu

Social Group about American Idol?

We're AI fans in our house, too. I was a bit disappointed with last night's results because I wanted Anoop in there instead of...see, I can't even remember his name...oil rig guy. But I think Anoop blew it by choosing a cheesy song.

Yesterday, while feeling puny with a sore throat, I wasted a bunch of time thinking about AI and coming up with a prediction for who will win this year. It's posted on my blog if any of y'all want to look.:001_smile:

I'm guessing they will call Anoop back for the wild card show. Other than that, my three favorites made it. I felt badly for the second guy since he didn't get much air time. He had a nice voice, but I didn't feel connected to him at all. I'm sure they did play Tatiana for drama 'interest,' but I don't feel particularly bad for her. It seems as if she wanted all the attention, anyway. I was surprised at how well she sang last night, but I don't think I could stand watching her another night.

I would join the social group, but I tend to forget to check them!

I hope Anoop comes back. My two faves made it! The way they played Tatiana really irritated me. I felt like she manipulated Hollywood week for extra airtime, and the show tried to goad her last week for extra "show".

My daughter and I sort of swung between irritation and pity when it came to Tatiana. She seems to be genuinely unhinged. There's something not right about her and instead of just letting her loose earlier the show kept her hanging on.

Anyway, I'm glad Danny and Alexis made it but I'm with everyone else on Anoop. I do like the roughneck guy but he really tanked on his song.