Menu

Need prayers

My wonderful husband teaches and coaches basketball in the next city over. We found out tonight that one of his basketball players - a 16 year old girl - was shot during an altercation in her home, between her brothers.

Please, please pray for her, the doctors and the rest of the medical staff, her family, and the team. DH is on his way to the hospital to support the family.

The 16 year old basketball player on my husband's team was shot twice. One bullet passed through her body, the other one is still in there (didn't find out where) and the doctors are trying to determine if it should come out now or later. She is stable.

Her brother was shot 8 times. My husband left the hospital at 2:30 this morning and the brother was still in surgery.

Please pray for the player, her brother, their family and the doctors. Please pray for schoolmates, and the basketball team - they are close, and this is very tough. Please pray for my husband. This has been a really awful week for the team.

Thanks all!