Menu

Did you know Hurley has a blog?

AURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurley, from LOST, the only character that can do no wrong in my children's eyes, except maybe for Sawyer.

Oh. I've heard about that show because my friend Claire does the soundtrack. I guess I have to watch it now, just because of your AURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the blog is darned funny, though.

Here's a dumb question. Can I rent entire seasons so I can start from the beginning?

Nicole, (who doesn't own a boob tube and now, suddenly, queerly, regrets it)

Or Blockbuster Online.

You can go all the way back to Season 1 and go forward. You definitely want to start at the beginning.

I tried. I watched the first four minutes and it scared the living daylights out of me. Once the guy got sucked into the engine, and I screamed and there was that terrible explosion, I realized I was having an adrenaline rush and heart palpitations and it was all over.

:willy_nilly:

People! Do not direct a TV-less person, the daughter of an airline pilot, to a show that begins with a plane crash and horror and screaming and death and dismemberment! Cripes. I need a glass of wine just to recover from the first few minutes.

I know. I'm pathetic. I'll give it another whirl with, like, the sound muted or something, now that I know what I'm in for.