Menu

Prayer Request Please.

I haven't been on the boards too much this school year as my workload has increased. However, I would truly appreciate all your prayers. My mom came to the hospital on Mon Jan 12 with chest pains. They did a stent this past Tues, the 20th, and while the surgery went great she is not having correct feeling in her legs and not able to move them.

They have a spinal tap in her spine draining fluid and so she must stay on her back, not twisting. She is very discouraged. When I came out yesterday morn she could not even lift her left leg. I did excercises every hour yesterday and now she can lift her left with me just minimally supporting her. It seems to be going in the right direction, it is very scary though and hard on her. She is not one who likes to sit and relax.

Thank you so much for any prayers you can send our way for healing and encouragement.

Mom stood up today with help from the physical therapists and a walker!!! She took a couple of steps sideways too! She sat up in bed and hung her feet over the side of her bed to eat her meals! I was soooo happy to see the progress. We have a ways to go, but each day we seem to make quite a bit of progress, I am so hopeful for the future! Thank you so much for your continued prayers. They have been such an encouragement to me through such a discouraging time.