Menu

School room furniture is in!

We finally got all of our shelving for the school room. I promised pictures, and they are now up on my blog if anyone is interested. I have a lot of filling and organizing ahead of me now. I think DH did a great job on the room. We love it!

Link is below.

I know I already said it, but I just LOVE that room!

Very nice! I love, love, love, love, love that color on the walls!!!! What is it? I have to know! How cheery w/the new white shelving.

Thanks! I love that color too. It is Behr paint in color Russian Blue. I have a similar blue in my bathroom (being the only girl, I take one bathroom as my space around here!) too. It is very relaxing.

Since the room is pretty small, we thought having the shelves painted white would make it feel even lighter in there.

I know I already said it, but I just LOVE that room!

Thanks! Me too!! I am soooo glad I trusted DH's vision with doing the loft bed like he did. It is so nice a space. The boys take turns in the loft week by week. They share a room otherwise with full over full bunks. I have been cramming books everywhere and now I have loads of space to spare. It is very nice indeed.