Menu

If it is anything like when I order from the states, I would give it another 10 days or so then call the company and double check. Of course you can call the company on Monday and just when it was shipped out, I do this within 5 days when ordering from in my own province, usually after 3 weeks in the states, typically though shipping takes anywhere from 3-6 weeks I have found when it has to cross the border.

WHat company did you order from?

I ordered a French curriculum from Canada about a month - 5weeks ago. How long does it take to ship from there to here? I'm wondering if I should call the company or wait a couple weeks longer.

TIA!

Great choice! L'art de lire is really good.

I don't think that wait is terribly unusual. You have to be really patient with mail delivery here. Canada Post only has two horses. Maybe one went lame. :D

Edited by Audrey

I ordered L'Art de Dire several years ago and they did not ship my order for more than six weeks, and they only did then after I emailed repeatedly and finally suggested I would have to file a claim with my credit card company. I was extremely frustrated.

The product was fine. (Not amazing, but decent.) But the service was deplorable. They were actually very snarky with me when they finally did respond -- as if it weren't reasonable for me to at least expect an update as to why my order had not been shipped after SIX WEEKS.

I will not order from them again. Their product would have needed to be downright magical to tempt me back.

I ordered L'Art de Dire several years ago and they did not ship my order for more than six weeks, and they only did then after I emailed repeatedly and finally suggested I would have to file a claim with my credit card company. I was extremely frustrated.

The product was fine. (Not amazing, but decent.) But the service was deplorable. They were actually very snarky with me when they finally did respond -- as if it weren't reasonable for me to at least expect an update as to why my order had not been shipped after SIX WEEKS.

I will not order from them again. Their product would have needed to be downright magical to tempt me back.

BTW, once they shipped my order, it about a week to arrive, which has been typical of other shipments I've received from Canada.

I don't think that wait is terribly unusual. You have to be really patient with mail delivery here. Canada Post only has two horses. Maybe one went lame. :D

:lol: That has been my experience; things from Australia to the states, 3-5 days... Canada? At least a month. I wonder what kind of wacky customs stuff we have going on at the northern border, of all places.