Menu

Can I just vent? White laundry. Pink towel...

well intentioned, generous neighbor. I'm out this evening, my neighbor stopped over to do a load of laundry ( her washer is broke). She threw in a load of whites that I had on the floor...with a bright pink/orange/red towel that ALWAYS bleeds all over the laundry. So, you guessed it...my whites are now PINK. :glare: I am so angry. I cried. I sobbed. Who puts colors in w/ whites anyway? It was all ruined. Baby clothes (which we don't have a ton of), dd's favorite shirt, underwear, dh's only white turtleneck, socks, etc. All.ruined. I've re-washed the load twice now w/ EXTRA bleach and still pink. I know. It's not a big deal. There are bigger issues to cry over. But grrrrrrr......:glare:

I've used the RIT stuff successfully, too.

I hope it works out for you.

Yuck. I hate it when that happens.

My mom once ran a load of laundry for me with two crayons in my dd's pocket. Red and orange smudges were on everything. I came home to find my poor mom in tears. She felt so bad. Dd went through that year with colorful underwear. I have felt what the pain.

Hugs.