Menu

Monday 12-Jan exercise thread (and Sunday too)

I'm finding it hard to believe that no-one has started a thread yet? Maybe my old eyes missed it?

Clock got screwed up today so it was 3.8 miles but no idea on time or rate. Yesterday I decided to take a rest day and only did 3 miles but about 1/2 way through decided no rest for the wicked. I ended up walking at 14.5 min/mile. Today I probably backed off to 15 min/mile on the first 1.5 miles.

Tomorrow I rest. I've been exercising for quite a few days in a row now - 10? or more, and even if I didn't get a stomach bug I'd take tomorrow off. Also it looks like we have rain in store for us tomorrow - it has been raining off and on all afternoon driving the temps down to 81F/27C and we're all bundled up.

Just got back from doing 45 minutes of Leslie Sansone with 3 other ladies from church. We get together each Monday evening and do 2+ miles of indoor walking and then when the weather is nice (actually more when it is light outside at 7pm) we head outside for 1-2 more miles of outdoor walking.