Menu

Go Gators!!

Nope - Go Sooners! :hurray:

Actually, the Gators are the "other" college team dh and I have always rooted for - since before we even met one another. So - I root for them during any other game... :D

I suppose I should also expose my admiration for Bob Stoops. I still hope the Sooners get spanked :D....but I think their coach is a class act.

Jo

It was an incredible game. Two great teams. I really like OU as a whole. I couldn't stand it when they showed coach Stoop's face. He must be torn up. And that baby-faced QB of yours- how can he be so good and look so scared all the time? :001_smile:

That said....

Tebow and Harvin were rolling tonight. It all came down to key plays. Whew! I was sweatin' it a few times.

Good game!

It's Great To Be A Florida Gator......

It was an incredible game. Two great teams. I really like OU as a whole. I couldn't stand it when they showed coach Stoop's face. He must be torn up. And that baby-faced QB of yours- how can he be so good and look so scared all the time? :001_smile:

Ugggg, I can't imagine how Stoops is feeling right now. He looked like he was cross between Absolutely Stunned and More Angry Than He'd Ever Been Before. He's such a serious guy anyway - this is absolutely eating him up. The missed opportunities. :confused: (I adore Coach Stoops - I was not only hoping for OU to win for the sake of winning - but to get that monkey/gorilla off his back!! We're turning into the Buffalo Bills!!!)

Isn't Sam Bradford adorable (and such a good kid too)? lol That was actually his "calm" look. :D You can probably find his dazed and confused look on youtube somewhere - the game against Texas Tech last season - they clocked him good and he had a concussion. The tv guys weren't sure why he was sitting out still, and kept showing him on tv. Oh my. My mother's heart went out to the poor boy - he was completely dazzled. lol

Yeah, it's tough being a Texas fan, too, living in OK. I grew up in Lubbock. My dad still shows the boys the various corners of buildings he built (brick work) at Texas Tech.

A funny aside: My oldest goes to OU. The other day he was walking down the sidewalk with a friend and they met a huge fella going the other way. My son remarked that he was the biggest person he had ever seen. It was one of the OU players. Last night he kept telling his brothers how *big* those guys were and that TV just doesn't do them justice :-)