Menu

Cute Gift Card Buy

My youngest son had a gift card to use at Target. He had already gotten a game he wanted with the money he had. On the way out of the store, he noticed the hoodies in the boy's department. He tried a couple on, asking dh and I which we thought would look better on him. I then walked off for a minute, and when I got back, he was trying on bathrobes. He ended up buying himself a hoodie and robe. I am not sure why, but that was so cute to me. I was fully expecting him to come home with toys, or a new skateboard. But a hoodie and robe?

He came downstairs a few minutes ago after taking his shower. He wanted me to see how he looked in his new robe - he is so cute!!

That is so cute! :001_smile: Today my DS took some of his Christmas money and bought his dog (Rocky) a toy at the pet store. He told me since he is like Rocky's dad that he should buy him things. I said that was great and wondered if he wanted to buy his food as well which is what we were doing there in the first place. He declined to buy the food, but we did come home with a new rope/ball toy for Rocky. :D

That is so cute! :001_smile: Today my DS took some of his Christmas money and bought his dog (Rocky) a toy at the pet store. He told me since he is like Rocky's dad that he should buy him things. I said that was great and wondered if he wanted to buy his food as well which is what we were doing there in the first place. He declined to buy the food, but we did come home with a new rope/ball toy for Rocky. :D

Ha! Nice try, Jen!

Chelle

That's cute...and unusual too.

But then again, I can relate. My 6 yo son was very worried that he wasn't going to get a robe for Christmas like he wanted. His concern only increased when his Christmas Eve present was the usual pjs rather than a robe. The robe was the first present we had him open Christmas morning. He wore it all day and even noticed it was similar in color to dad's.