Menu

Can't find book plates like I want

busymama7

I think we are moving to books only for the grand kids for Christmas.  It is complicated but in the end I think keeping it simple will be the way.  I want little stickers/book plates that I can write the childs name and date/event like Christmas 2023 and from Grandpa and Grandma and our last name.  I've looked but I might not be using the right search terms.  

(Back story. My one daughter in law is a minimalist so buying anything is hard for them. She plans to homeschool and is raising the kids with Spanish as their first language intending them to be bilingual so I think the options are wide open for quality books. I also was highly influenced by FIAR and other literature based curricula and love children's literature and think sharing this love is a good idea. We will be doing a family pass to a local place as well but I would like at least a package for the kids to open with us.)

• Like 2

So yeah not exactly these. I was hoping for it to be blank but with more room so I could add in who it was from and when not just who it belongs to.    I can see blank ones but they just have one line.  The custom ones wouldn't accommodate the event and year as I may end up doing them for birthdays too.  

What? You could have a custom design say whatever you want it to say in whatever design you want. You sketch out an idea and a graphic designer makes it and custom prints it for you. Here’s an example of a seller that does that: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1363133735/design-your-own-author-signature-book?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gift+giving+book+plates&ref=sc_gallery-3-2&edd=1&plkey=871becdfbc620ba3c9db340d18f08d44c8373bf7%3A1363133735

1 minute ago, prairiewindmomma said:

What? You could have a custom design say whatever you want it to say in whatever design you want. You sketch out an idea and a graphic designer makes it and custom prints it for you. Here’s an example of a seller that does that: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1363133735/design-your-own-author-signature-book?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gift+giving+book+plates&ref=sc_gallery-3-2&edd=1&plkey=871becdfbc620ba3c9db340d18f08d44c8373bf7%3A1363133735

Ok this style could work. What was coming up with the other links was more like this book belongs to Sam Jones and I wanted it more blank. These are too blank but I'm guessing they can add some text for me. Thanks. 

• Like 1