Menu

Don’t forget to check the elder board

Scarlett

I joined, but can’t find it either. It’s not on the long list of clubs. I got in once yesterday by going to the link you provided here the other day, but I could not see a way to start a new topic. I’ve never been in a club here. I guess I just can’t figure it out. 

I wanted to post there that I hope no one minded if I join even if I’m not quite there yet in regard to elder care. I just want to read, learn, and offer support. I would understand if the members only want people to join who are actively doing elder care. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indigo Blue said:

I got in once yesterday by going to the link you provided here the other day, but I could not see a way to start a new topic. I’ve never been in a club here. I guess I just can’t figure it out. 

Try this link and see if it takes you to the general chat page for that club.

https://forums.welltrainedmind.com/forum/724-general-chat/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Indigo Blue said:

I joined, but can’t find it either. It’s not on the long list of clubs. I got in once yesterday by going to the link you provided here the other day, but I could not see a way to start a new topic. I’ve never been in a club here. I guess I just can’t figure it out. 

I wanted to post there that I hope no one minded if I join even if I’m not quite there yet in regard to elder care. I just want to read, learn, and offer support. I would understand if the members only want people to join who are actively doing elder care. 

You are a member.  When you get to the list of clubs your clubs will have a green check mark by it.  Also, under the blue bar at the top of the list is a filter and you can sort by ‘my clubs’.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. I bookmarked the link Pawz gave because I can’t find WT Elder in the list where the clubs are. 

Also, question: It looks like the club has a place for specific topics and also a space for random or general topics. Is this correct? I don’t want to post anything in a space that doesn’t belong there. Or if it is strictly for one topic only, I want to be sure to post only about that topic. 

3 minutes ago, Indigo Blue said:

Thanks. I bookmarked the link Pawz gave because I can’t find WT Elder in the list where the clubs are. 

Also, question: It looks like the club has a place for specific topics and also a space for random or general topics. Is this correct? I don’t want to post anything in a space that doesn’t belong there. Or if it is strictly for one topic only, I want to be sure to post only about that topic. 

This club is set up for just General Chat. 

• Thanks 1