Menu

What should I put in Easter eggs this year?

Drama Llama

What should we put in eggs this year?  I am looking for little things that are fun, but not expensive.  We write kids names on the eggs, so I can put different things in different kids eggs.  

I need to stuff 2 eggs for each of the following:

15B 

12B

12B

11G

9G

2B

1B

We are hunting "late" as the little kids are visiting their other side of the family for Passover.  So, I have time for Amazon.  

Not regular food or candy, but something like a tiny package of a cool spice for baby chef, or cookie decorations would be fine.  

3 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

Just normal size hiding eggs?   

I could get the big ones if there was something I wanted that wouldn't fit in the little ones.  

3 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

Money

Temp Tattoos or Stickers that match their interests?  

jewelry?   

key chain?

All good ideas!

56 minutes ago, Spryte said:

Those little enamel pins have been a huge hit here, for a couple of years. Teen and tween collect them. You can buy lots of them on Amazon, with various themes.

Do you have a link?  That sounds good!

I found Little People of famous American women.  I could give one toddler Sally Ride and Maya Angelou and the other Rosa Parks and Amelia Earhart.  Very Eastery

• Like 2

Love the Little People idea!

Here’s one link for outdoorsy enamel pins: https://www.amazon.com/Outdoors-Backpacks-Aesthetic-Vintage-Brooches/dp/B09VT4HKVY/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=1TEY709NLXH48&keywords=enamel+pins+art&qid=1680141665&sprefix=enamel+pins+art%2Caps%2C178&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExS0FWMkowQ0Y1VkJVJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTAyNDgzMlZNT0VXVVEyUE1CWCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTg2MjcwRDdRMlBCUllaTFImd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Just plug “enamel pins bulk” into Amazon enamel pins + interest (art, sports, etc) afterwards, and some sets should come up. We have a lot of Sushi Cats, Banana Cats, Edgar Allen Poe pins. Oh, and a ton of art pins. And then just a bunch of random ones from the big “bulk” sets. Amazon sells some canvas banners they can hang on their walls to display, too.

My co-op kids have been really into waterproof stickers for water bottles this year. They have a lot of nice and inexpensive assortments on Amazon. It helped me to look at the close-up pictures of what really comes in each package.

Lip balm (DD likes Burt's Bees Tinted)

Cute little bracelets or rings or pendants

Baby Schleich animals

Money