Menu

Progressive math facts workbook

I have searched high and low and cannot find what I'm looking for. I want a math facts workbook (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division) that starts with a set like +2 and then moves to +3 and still reviews what they've done but goes through them all progressively till they can do random sheets of problems. It can just be just a book for addition or subtraction or whatever. Is there such a thing? I am not looking for a curriculum just fact practice.

Edited by seemesew

1 hour ago, HomeAgain said:

Have you looked at Calculadder?  It sounds similar to what you want. http://www.schoolmadesimple.com/calculadder.html

Otherwise, I'd look at Math U See or the Facts That Stick series.

I haven't I'll look! I do have the math facts that stick books but its not working as well as id hoped and it takes more time than I have to play the games at the moment. We just went through the addition facts (2 weeks for each set but this child still needs more practice.

Well, after doing some more searching I found this and it is pretty close to what I want and its free! I'm not sure we will do the timing but it has progressive sheets. Here is the link if any of you want to see it too.  https://www.regiscatholicschools.com/documents/Mastering-Math-Facts.pdf

Edited by seemesew
  • Like 3

Wow, just wow!!! I did the first assessment and to my amazement it has answered why he is taking SO long with his math 🤯 HE ISN'T FLUENT IN WRITING HIS NUMBERS!!! This packet I found is something that has already blown my mind! 

Now I at least know where to start and that feels so good 😊

Edited by seemesew
  • Like 5

On 10/13/2022 at 11:04 AM, seemesew said:

HE ISN'T FLUENT IN WRITING HIS NUMBERS!!!

It's normal to work on this through 1st grade. If he's older than that, you might want to consider an OT eval and to consider waiting on using writing as a tool to learn, especially timed writing.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 10:23 AM, PeterPan said:

It's normal to work on this through 1st grade. If he's older than that, you might want to consider an OT eval and to consider waiting on using writing as a tool to learn, especially timed writing.

He's almost 9 so definitely needs more practice 😉 I do not think he needs OT based on previous experience with other of my children who do need that, and there isn't one within 3 hours anyways so its a moot point. I think he just needs practice, I went easier on him during K-1st and did most of his writing so I think it put him behind. I'm already seeing progress by having him write his numbers daily!