Menu

Any photo editing experts willing to help?

Pretty please?:D

I have a photo of my grandma with Santa and want to have some photo Christmas cards made for her to send out. But, there is another family member off to the side and I need him edited out. Is anyone able to help?

I couldn't get it to attach here, but here's the link to it on my Photobucket account.

I would be forever grateful!!:)

Chrissy,

How did you get the door in there?

I found an image of a similar looking door in Google Images. I changed the color, contrast and brightness to match the original photo, transformed the door to the correct size and skewed it to the proper perspective.

You Guys!! I can't believe it! You're awesome!:)

One thing...when I uploaded them to Wal-Mart's website to put in a card, it's saying they're low resolution. Is that because you shrunk them to put them here? Is there anyway to get a higher resolution copy? Or, do you think they would print OK as is?

If any of you are able, you can e-mail me a higher resolution at rbakke@srpcs.com . If not, don't worry about it.

I bow to your excellent photo editing ability and am inspired to figure out Photoshop!

You Guys!! I can't believe it! You're awesome!:)

One thing...when I uploaded them to Wal-Mart's website to put in a card, it's saying they're low resolution. Is that because you shrunk them to put them here? Is there anyway to get a higher resolution copy? Or, do you think they would print OK as is?

If any of you are able, you can e-mail me a higher resolution at rbakke@srpcs.com . If not, don't worry about it.

I bow to your excellent photo editing ability and am inspired to figure out Photoshop!

I'm not sure how the others did it, but I just made the image smaller to post here. I'll send you a larger file by email. It is the same size as the one you posted at photobucket.

OK, I'm pushing it, I know...;)

Crissy, thank you for e-mailing me the re-touched photo! It's still showing as low resolution but that's because photobucket had resized it.

Here is a link to a bigger version. If anyone is able to re-touch that one for me and e-mail it to me (rbakke@srpcs.com) , I will owe you big time!:D

Thank you all for sharing your time with me already!:grouphug:

OK, I'm pushing it, I know...;)

Crissy, thank you for e-mailing me the re-touched photo! It's still showing as low resolution but that's because photobucket had resized it.

Here is a link to a bigger version. If anyone is able to re-touch that one for me and e-mail it to me (rbakke@srpcs.com) , I will owe you big time!:D

Thank you all for sharing your time with me already!:grouphug:

What size are the cards you will be printing?

Will the proportions be similar to a 5x7, or an 8x10?

You have been more than generous, Crissy!:)

I wanted to thank you, again, Crissy! My grandma was really excited about getting this photo put onto a Christmas card to send to her family and (remaining) friends. Thank you for helping me with it!

Thank you to all of you who were so willing to help!

I wanted to thank you, again, Crissy! My grandma was really excited about getting this photo put onto a Christmas card to send to her family and (remaining) friends. Thank you for helping me with it!

Thank you to all of you who were so willing to help!

You are so welcome.

Pictures of grandmas are very special and worthy of our attention.