Menu

I'm going to see Michael W. Smith and

Ok, so we just got back and it.was.wonderful! He puts on a great show. We got to meet him before hand. Very quick but got a photo with dds and him.:001_smile: Then afterwards we stood in line to meet Melinda. She was so nice and played with my dd 5. They ran around the church narthex together. Plus my dh got to meet some people that he may possibly be working with. (if he gets the job) So all in all it was a great night. Did I say how great the music was. There was a full orchestra, plus a guy who played all sorts of Irish instruments including the bagpipes! Oh my it was fun. (Plus it was :w00t: FREE) It has been a while since we have done anything this nice. :D

Ok, so we just got back and it.was.wonderful! He puts on a great show. We got to meet him before hand. Very quick but got a photo with dds and him.:001_smile: Then afterwards we stood in line to meet Melinda. She was so nice and played with my dd 5. They ran around the church narthex together. Plus my dh got to meet some people that he may possibly be working with. (if he gets the job) So all in all it was a great night. Did I say how great the music was. There was a full orchestra, plus a guy who played all sorts of Irish instruments including the bagpipes! Oh my it was fun. (Plus it was :w00t: FREE) It has been a while since we have done anything this nice. :D

Pam, I'm glad you had a great time! Now, where's that photo?!