Menu

Masks? (we're flying in 2 weeks)

sbgrace

We like our albums Facefit masks. They are KF94 and adjust well for various faces. Our whole family, including teens, wear Large.

Be Healthy Carrie’s then, but so does a particular store on Amazon—seems like it’s a CA company, and they are cheaper and have good customer service. 

• Like 2

N95 or KF94.....

In our family, most people fit into the 3M Aura: https://www.homedepot.com/p/3M-Aura-Particulate-Respirator-N95-Foldable-10-Pack-9205P-10-DC/316909322  The straps are only good for a few donnings/doffings.  

For the claustrophobic feeling people in my family, they wear: https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Puri-Micro-Dust-Protection-Premium-adjustable/dp/B08NDHPR3V/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=1JRB9L3N7S39Q&keywords=dr+puri+kf94+mask+large&qid=1637097597&sprefix=dr+puri+%2Caps%2C245&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExRjE1RjBORU1DTkdOJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDE1NTQ0MVFSS0NXNlBPUTBWUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTgxMzI3MkVWR0dCQ1lPUjlXNCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Two of my teens have good fit in the Dr. Puri, but one of my sons and I do not. The Dr. Puri are more comfortable for really long wear times, but I'd rather be safe, iykwim.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AmandaVT said:

Are these disposable? Or reusable? 

Both?

They aren’t washable so in that regard they are disposable. But we just rotate through them and reuse over and over, until they get harder to breathe through. That takes a *long* time for us. 

• Like 3