Menu

Gabby Petito

Scarlett

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Yes, it makes more sense that leaving his phone and wallet home was to avoid being tracked and caught.  If he wanted to kill himself surely he would want his parents to know he was dead.  I think he is probably on the run and he is NOT in that nature reserve....but who knows.  FBI probably knows more than we do and they have 75 people out there searching, including divers.  

I really would not have thought BL smart enough and experienced enough to go off grid on the run though.  

They narrowed it down to a certain area that makes me think they got him on a game camera there. The game reserve was asked and said they’d been asked by police to not disclose what was on the cameras.  My guess is he roughly knew where at least one of the cameras was, hiked past it to establish he’d been there, then left to go stay with someone. Maybe a hotel room in his mom’s name in Orlando.

What I can’t figure out is why BL’s parents are still using the same New York attorney instead of switching to someone federal or at least criminal with federal experience.

ETA:  I bet it’s a hotel room rented in his parents business name in Orlando. They met their attorney there yesterday. And apparently seemed irritated that The Daily Mail tracked them everywhere they went.

Edited by Katy

1 hour ago, RootAnn said:

Another person came forward saying she gave BL a ride on the 27th, presumably after the first people let him out.

Another came forward today on tictoc and said she gave him a ride on Aug 1.  I didn't catch where.  She said he discussed getting "a domestic" and said he "was done" with that relationship.

1 hour ago, RootAnn said:

Another person came forward saying she gave BL a ride on the 27th, presumably after the first people let him out.

I just read that.  He was picked up the second time at Jackson Dam near where he was let out.  And taken to the gate of the Spread Creek Dispersed camping site which is where the van was and Gabby's body was found.