Menu

Why can't I find the Foerster's Algebra 1 Solutions Manual or Teacher's Manual anywhere?

After analyzing and overanalyzing, I've narrowed down our Algebra 1 choices and now I can't find the Foerster's Algebra 1 Solutions Manual anywhere. Amazon is out of stock and Rainbow Resource has a status of "Item out of print or discontinued by seller."

I've googled using the book name and ISBN number and can't find it anywhere! Has this been discontinued? I know that the teacher's manual has answers, but I'd like to have the worked out solutions.  

Also, the teacher's edition that I've found on Amazon is $200! Rainbow Resource doesn't even offer a teacher's edition. I'm hoping I'm overlooking something obvious here, and hopeful that one of you has some insight! 

Edited by CHSgirl
added text

• CHSgirl changed the title to Why can't I find the Foerster's Algebra 1 Solutions Manual or Teacher's Manual anywhere?
On 7/7/2021 at 5:43 AM, MamaSprout said:

I didn't think the TE was useful, if that helps.

Math Without Borders does have video solutions at the end of the video chapters: Algebra 1 | Math Without Borders

Have you checked some of the homeschool classifieds sites and the classifieds here? Sometimes an advert expires, but if you reach out to the seller they still have what you are looking for.

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I couldn’t find anything on the classifieds here. Are there others that you would recommend? 

2 hours ago, cintinative said:

Wow, I tried all my usual places: booksprice, ebay, homeschoolclassifieds, and came up with nothing for that ISBN

I wonder if there is an alternate ISBN that would work?

Wow - thank you so much for looking! I feel like I’ve exhausted my search options. Just seems really odd that I can’t find a copy. 

• 1 year later...