Menu

Daily Movement - Thursday, February 18

purpleowl

I walked just short of 3 miles this morning, then went to my PT appointment. The therapist worked me pretty seriously this morning for a little over an hour, so I feel like I'm good on strength work and stretching for today.

I'll walk some more this evening -- I'll need another couple of miles to make sure I'm keeping up with my current challenges.

I did get out for another 3 miles. 

Edited by Jenny in Florida
  • Like 2

Ugh, another day of bad allergies (picture me shaking my fist at the oaks in my yard). Plus some scheduling things, plus diet things, and blergh. Did my 30 minutes of PT. Will do at least 10 minutes of yoga before bed, but likely not more than that, which is 2 days in a row of slacking for me. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ktgrok said:

Ugh, another day of bad allergies (picture me shaking my fist at the oaks in my yard). Plus some scheduling things, plus diet things, and blergh. Did my 30 minutes of PT. Will do at least 10 minutes of yoga before bed, but likely not more than that, which is 2 days in a row of slacking for me. 

That doesn't sound like "slacking" to me. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you, though!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, purpleowl said:

I walked just over a mile. I had plans for more but things interfered with my plans. Hmph. 

Well, I got some extra movement in after all. Mopped the kitchen floor after a plate shattered with tiny pieces everywhere. In my world, mopping is exercise. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1