Menu

cardio workout video for teen

sbgrace

One of my son's prefers to do a fair amount of his exercise inside these days--I won't go into why, but it's not worth the battle to force the issue.

He really needs aerobic exercise to regulate himself emotionally, sleep well, etc.

He told me today he thinks the motor on his treadmill, which he uses nearly daily since the shut down, was overheating. I will have my husband look at it with him tonight, but it smelled like burning when I checked and a new treadmill is not financially feasible for us right now, nor is other similarly priced equipment.

I wondered if someone might have a video, download, or similar less expensive recommendation I could make to him? He would need something to get his heart rate up equivalent to a run in terms of level of exertion. He would not want complicated moves/anything that requires a lot of coordination. 

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Beachbody on demand has been a big hit here.  (and I HATE mtm's).  3 of us, includin 2 teen boys,  use the videos and all have our own favorites.  It's been worth the subscription.

They might have a free trial, too.

• Like 1