Menu

SOLARAY CBD SLEEP BLEND....

1GirlTwinBoys

Have any of you tried this?  I picked up a free sample packet for DH at the health food store that had 2 capsules in it. He thought he was supposed to take the packet instead of just one.  He was snoozing within 30 mins and is now snoring.  He normally wakes up at 4:30 every night unable to go back to sleep.  This should be interesting to see how this affects his sleep. He has a VERY high tolerance to medication so I'm shocked it put him out like that.

Any experience? 

• Like 1

I'm interested in this for a friend (no for real, for a friend!), but I'll just observe that it also has valerian, which would do that. Glad it helped him! CBD right now is so unregulated and they're doing a lot of after the fact studies instead of before for safety. There are a few studies coming out about memory changes that I would be concerned with. But I hear you on the need for sleep if he's not getting it. Have you checked basics like D levels, TPH2 defects (genetics), B vitamins and MTHFR defects, enough sun and light during the day, using coated glasses at night or dropping screen light, and sleep hygiene? My friend who is having bad sleep problems got those blue light coated glasses that she wears all day long, and *I* think they could be a factor. No data on that, just saying what I suspect.

Edited by PeterPan