Menu

Family's New Favorite Meal

Slache

9 minutes ago, HomeAgain said:

Oh, that looks good!  And I think I could get the rest of the family to eat it.  We don't use a lot of mayo in our house and the oldest ds doesn't eat yogurt so finding a chicken salad without has been tricky.

Asian Chicken Salad

BLT Balsamic Chicken Salad (WendyAndMilo don't look!)

Honey Mustard Chicken Salad (WendyAndMilo don't look!)

Rosemary Chicken Salad With AVOCADO and Bacon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, WendyAndMilo said:

If you can improve on this beauty, then bring all the recipes.

For meals this shrimp salad calls for avocado but olives would totes work, please substitute the egg noodles in this pasta salad recipe, and this vegetarian club salad recipe is another family favorite. As far as just salad goes I have lots of those because I have salad for lunch every day. I often try to prepare my salads with bacon on nights that I fry something because I will use the bacon grease for the frying. Broccoli salad is an old family fave, broccoli slaw is a new family fave, bacon tomato cucumber salad is fine, Italian chopped salad haz olives, this one's kinda mexicany, I haven't tried this one, this Greek salad is the official salad of ITT but I really like this Greek salad too, and this one is new to me, it's definitely worth trying!