Menu

Teva velcro

4everHis

Anyone have the Velcro come off the straps of their Tevas? Purchased in the spring and worn maybe 15 days. Apparently the only way they deal with them is if I ship them back & they evaluate which could take 3 weeks. By the time I mail them & hear back it will be August😞.

• Sad 1

Oh mercy they should just let you take a picture and make it right! Was the velcro sewn on or glued? Can you return them to where you bought them?

I bought Tevas for the first time this January, no issue with the velcro. They're pretty nice shoes, so that's pretty astonishing they fell apart on you so quickly! Are they paying the postage for you to return these? The whole thing seems nuts. A picture should be more than enough.

• Like 2

I have not had that problem but suggest you call back and offer the send them a picture concept as well as contact to where you bought them. Some places have 30 day return if there’s a defect even if it’s worn.  We just successfully returned a pair of shoes several months after purchasing that were causing Ds pain

• Like 1

It stinks, but I think that is pretty standard when dealing with possible manufacturer defects. At least that has been the case with the random things I’ve needed fixing like a zipper on a backpack.

If you don’t want to go through Teva, see if you have a local shoe repair place. It’s usually fairly inexpensive to get shoes repaired. 

I’ve had a pair of Teva’s 4 or 5 years now with no issues and my kids are wearing them this summer with no issues. That doesn’t really help you much though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1