Menu

My dh is about to fly home to me!

He is finally going to be home ..flying in from CA today. :)

I am over the moon!

There was a thread recently on 'do you love your husband?' I did not respond because I just do not have the words to express my love for this man.

He loves me madly, and takes such sweet care of me. He supplies me with chocolate, helps me with grocery shopping, never, ever , ever gets angry with me if I don't cook dinner and is a wonderful cook himself. He is cheerful and people are drawn to him...always the life of the party. He is sensitive and romantic (well..LOL...sort of). He is SO smart and never makes me feel dumb. And he always manages to make me feel beautiful.

Someone said they wished somedays that they could just climb inside their hubby's pocket..I can relate. I never get bored of him or tired of him. In fact I can never get enough of him. After almost 18 years of bliss (and all those hard times made us oh so much closer) he still gives me butterflys when he looks at me. Sometimes he makes me mad as...well...you know..but making up is heaven.

He is truly my better half and I am so thankful to have him. And he is flying home to me today!!!!! :hurray:

Ok...I'll stop being mushy now. :tongue_smilie: LOL

That is WONDERFUL Rhonda. I am so glad he will be there with you...and it is amazing to hear such a great testament to your love for him. I was reading Ree's blog the other day (Pioneer Woman) about how she met Marlboro Man and your story reminds me of that. What an amazing way to love someone...and after so many years. Praise God.

I am over the moon!

There was a thread recently on 'do you love your husband?' I did not respond because I just do not have the words to express my love for this man.

He loves me madly, and takes such sweet care of me. He supplies me with chocolate, helps me with grocery shopping, never, ever , ever gets angry with me if I don't cook dinner and is a wonderful cook himself. He is cheerful and people are drawn to him...always the life of the party. He is sensitive and romantic (well..LOL...sort of). He is SO smart and never makes me feel dumb. And he always manages to make me feel beautiful.

Someone said they wished somedays that they could just climb inside their hubby's pocket..I can relate. I never get bored of him or tired of him. In fact I can never get enough of him. After almost 18 years of bliss (and all those hard times made us oh so much closer) he still gives me butterflys when he looks at me. Sometimes he makes me mad as...well...you know..but making up is heaven.

He is truly my better half and I am so thankful to have him. And he is flying home to me today!!!!! :hurray:

Awww, I hope you two are enjoying your time together. So sweet. :grouphug::grouphug:

I am over the moon!

I am so thrilled for you, Rhonda!!!!! :D