Menu

Small or table top gas grill...what do you like?

Ottakee

I sold our huge grill when we moved.  Now I am looking for a small or table top gas grill (unless there are any good electric grills out there).  Just looking to cook 6 burgers or so at a time, brats, hot dogs, maybe chicken breasts, etc.  Nothing fancy or large.

What do you have that you like?  Budget friendly would be great but I want something that is worth the money as well.

I have an earlier version of this:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Char-Broil-Professional-Series-TRU-Infrared-2-Burner-Cabinet-Gas-Grill/49417986?athcpid=49417986&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVUB&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=2489e184-042-16a8554a65c25b&athena=true

I like the infrared aspect that makes it harder for food to burn. I've been very happy with it.  I got it about 8? years ago, and last year did have to replace a rusted part that was easily available and inexpensive on the website.  Not a fan of the quality of their grill covers--not made to withstand multiple midwestern winters, I guess.

We have a family of 4, and it's a great size for us, or probably up to 8. We grill a lot when we have company too.

55 minutes ago, Pawz4me said:

We've had a Weber Q for about twelve years. We don't use it a lot, but it still works fine. We've had to clean out the burner holes a few times, but it's easy to do. We use this cart to hold it.

This is exactly the one we have and I was going to recommend it as well! I’ve had mine for about 5 years or so and I really like it. I also have the cart and like it. 

• Like 1