Menu

S/O Downy Wrinkle Release

Amber in SJ

This is the product I was talking about on the wedding tablecloth thread

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UFG6260/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00UFG6260&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1713835751726239774&pf_rd_r=AR520M8E93C2CSD91DR2&pd_rd_wg=NTszQ&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_w=3MYmc&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pd_rd_r=ff73706a-a0aa-11e8-b24b-87b97a220140

I dislike ironing so I don't do it.  This has made mine & my children's lives look like I am more together than I am.

When you find out your son didn't hang up his scout shirt the last time he wore it & it has been wadded up in a drawer and the scout court of honor is in 30 minutes.  This will do the trick.  Put the shirt on a hanger, spray and smooth or tug out wrinkles.

When the performance t-shirt that is supposed to be worn for picture day has been stuffed in a dance bag.  Put on a hanger, spray lightly & smooth.  Ready to go in a few minutes.

I always take this when I travel.  Even in tight quarters when I can't unpack, but live out of my suitcase for a week, I can take out tomorrow's outfit, spray lightly, smooth out & drape over a chair.

I have never had anything stain, but I'd be careful on anything that would water stain like silk or acetate.

True confessions time:  I have sprayed this on an item that was being worn in a "costume emergency," backstage at a ballet.  There wasn't a problem on dance costumes.  

It won't give you that starched & pressed feel but I don't like that anyway.  It smells like fabric softener.  I don't mind it & neither do my kids.   

End of infomercial :)

Amber in SJ

• Thanks 4

We've used DWR for years and years. For me it's an emergency use product, but DS22 considers it a daily staple.

1 hour ago, Jen500 said:

Wow, I have never heard of this. I just bought ds a travel iron for college (at his request!)--maybe this would be better.

I recently started using a steamer at home and it's awesome--I'll never iron again! (Not that I ever ironed much lol)

Do you mind posting a link to your steamer? I'm interested in getting one.

37 minutes ago, Pawz4me said:

We've used DWR for years and years. For me it's an emergency use product, but DS22 considers it a daily staple.

Do you mind posting a link to your steamer? I'm interested in getting one.

I bought a Rowenta is6200...it was on sale at Target recently so maybe not a current model. It's a bit bigger than I expected but I didn't want a travel steamer. 

https://www.rowentausa.com/LINEN-CARE/GARMENT-STEAMERS/COMPACT-VALET-GARMENT-STEAMER-IS6200/p/1830003652

• Thanks 1