Menu

College Graduation Gift Ideas

plansrme

I cannot believe I am going to post a link to Buzzfeed; I am embarrassed to admit that I ever even go on Buzzfeed (and I only do it every couple of months, I promise), but this is actually a pretty decent list of college graduation gift suggestions.   There are several on here that would be useful for my graduate, so perhaps they would be for yours as well.  I would say "no" to the KitchenAid mixer (who wants to move that baby every year???), but a pre-paid Uber account, a blender and the journal would be definite maybes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/25/2018 at 11:31 AM, plansrme said:

I would say "no" to the KitchenAid mixer (who wants to move that baby every year???)

I'm very confident that dd's first choice on the list would be a KitchenAid, but why on earth would they be moving every year after college?  The only other items she would like are the crockpot and Starbucks gift card. What she really wants for college graduation is a car though :huh:

OTOH, the only gift there that would interest ds is the new laptop and maybe the printer. 

College grads are unique individuals :). The list was fun to look through though.

Those are great ideas! Thanks for sharing that fun list!

Over the past few Christmases we've already given dd a blender, electric kettle, Instant Pot, and sewing machine.  I think what she wants for graduation at this point is money for a security deposit on an apartment.

• Like 1

We will probably buy ds new tires for his car - ha ha!  Not very exciting.  

One other thing I have thought of is a piece of nice carry on luggage as he will be traveling a lot with his job. He has luggage (a carry on piece included), but it’s pretty old.  My only hesitation is that there may be some particulars that he wants that I am unaware of.  Selecting luggage seems like a personal choice to me.

• Like 1