Menu

My Fitness Pal not working in my browser? (Updated)

Night Elf

I tried tracking dinner and it gave me an error screen saying the site had tried to redirect me too many times and to clear my cookies. So I went into my settings and cleared all cookies for My Fitness Pal. I did not clear cookies for anything else. It still wouldn't let me access it. I closed my browser, reopened it and brought up the website. It looked fine, but when I tried logging in, it took me to that error page again and told me to clear all cookies. 

DH suggested I try a different browser so I tried in Edge and it works. I can get to my data. 

What happened? Will I never be able to use Chrome to access My Fitness Pal again? 

WAIT! It's not working in Edge anymore. DH is saying he found lots of complaints about this very thing. 

Second update. I finally got it working in Edge but it won't even bring up the MFP homepage in Chrome.

10 hours ago, hornblower said:

That's so weird. I just checked and it's working fine for me. I use Chrome. Is it still not working for you? 

No. I just tried again and it takes me directly to the page that tells me MFP has redirected me too many times and I need to clear my cookies.

2 hours ago, Kim in Appalachia said:

Clear your cookies.  I had that issue today too.  I cleared my cookies and it worked fine.  I also have that issue with a certain part of my college's website.  Drive me nuts. 

I did. I cleared every cookie associated with MFP. Do you mean I need to clear cookies for all the other websites I use? That's crazy!

I actually had to clear all my cookies and cache whatever and it works now. So there's some other site in MFP that uses cookies because just clearing out the MFP cookies didn't work. At least I can use it again. I was trying out Spark People and I just don't like it as well as MFP.

• Like 1