Menu

Need jogging stroller recommendation

Guinevere

I really would like to be able to go for long walks at a good pace again, but my 2 youngest can't keep up at a pace that is workout level for me.  My 5yo is about 45lbs and 45", and my 3yo is just a little smaller, and they don't seem comfortable in several of the strollers I've tried.  Their legs hang off the ends, their shoulders are hunched or squished, or they tilt towards each other.  I'd let them ride their bikes, but we don't have a place to walk that is safe from car traffic.  I have about a $200 budget.  

I loved my Cougar Chariot 2. The company was bought by Thule and still makes the products. I loved it because it held up to 100 lbs, had great suspension, could be used as a bike trailer, and there was lots of room inside. There’s even an infant sling attachment. It’s not in your budget, but perhaps used?

ETA: it also has the option of swivel wheels like a traditional stroller, and skis/harness for pulling while XC skiing

Edited by Targhee

• 2 weeks later...