Menu

Feeling blessed

Elizabeth86

That’s great!

I’m starting over from scratch right now. We had given away or sold all our baby stuff after our now 5 year old outgrew it. When I told my friends we were expecting, I was offered three cribs, a stroller, a hiking pack, and boy clothes. We still don’t know if we are having a boy or girl yet though. It was such a relief to be offered so many of the big ticket items.

• Like 3

That’s great!

I’m starting over from scratch right now. We had given away or sold all our baby stuff after our now 5 year old outgrew it. When I told my friends we were expecting, I was offered three cribs, a stroller, a hiking pack, and boy clothes. We still don’t know if we are having a boy or girl yet though. It was such a relief to be offered so many of the big ticket items.

Oh that's great for you too!! We have to buy a new infant seat this time as our old one expired, but I have been gifted the money to buy that too!! Edited by Elizabeth86

Yeah I’m not looking forward to buying a new car seat, they aren’t cheap! None of my friends have kids young enough that they might have an infant carrier that hasn’t expired yet. Fortunately our finances are better now than when our oldest was born so it won’t be a huge burden, but I’m still not looking forward to it.

The local Babies R Us is closing down, maybe I’ll catch a deal there.

Yeah I’m not looking forward to buying a new car seat, they aren’t cheap! None of my friends have kids young enough that they might have an infant carrier that hasn’t expired yet. Fortunately our finances are better now than when our oldest was born so it won’t be a huge burden, but I’m still not looking forward to it.

The local Babies R Us is closing down, maybe I’ll catch a deal there.

If you are north of Boston I have one for you. ;-)

• Like 1