Menu

In a mood

amo_mea_filiis.

Every single day this week I’ve been needed by others. This flows into the weekend and next week. Their lack of planning capabilities become my emergencies because it involves kids. I can’t let the kids go without (things like running out of baby formula at 8pm). Other People are cutting into my gym time, home routine, planning, etc. I know I can say no. I guess I just want to complain.

My dd is sliding down again. She’s waking me at night with anxiety stuff, being loud at night, not helping out, and not doing daily school. She can’t do meds for the anxiety. I think her boyfriend’s depression is affecting her.

My son missed curfew and I still haven’t decided on a consequence (yes, after all the drama, he was late on his single evening out). I can’t just throw out “no going out,†because then I get crap about young marines, school, and chores. I CAN make him stay in, I just have to be careful how and when I say it.

My options are (1) a complete freak out, which puts my kids in line for a few days (2) just ride out the next few weeks because I’m taking off xmas to New Years (3) curl up in bed and turn off my phone (4) move and change my numbers. (5) complain about it and appear to make excuses, but actually take little steps to fix it again.

Thanks!

I went to the gym before getting my extra kid for today, which helped (rounds of burpees 50/40/30/20, hang cleans, and rowing!).

Then I had extra kid tell ds about young marines. They’re equally stubborn, so ds was angrily saying no while extra dude was growling and telling him to get ready, and tossed his pants at him. Lol (extra kiddo knows my son will get angry, but not crazy. So he likes arguing and isn’t scared of the interaction)

I just need to start taking the extra kids more and that will cut down on the adults’ “need†for me to run places.

• Like 2