Menu

The Recovery Teachers Lounge 12-4-2017

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning, all!

Today's them stems from the fact that the AZ Cardinals were playing yesterday, which means I was working, which means I was on my feet for more hours than I care to admint. Most of the time I can push through pretty good but yesterday was harder than it's ever been for me, it seems. Oi! Anyway, I'm recovering from that!

What are you in recovery from? Here: see above!

When do you start Christmas break? Here: Probably not until the 21st. There's a lot that needs to get done, academically. 

How was your weekend? Here: rest, party, movie, work. So, busy!

Talk to me! :bigear:

• Like 1

Ugh idk about Christmas break. We really need to get some days in since I have taken so many off due to a yucky first trimester and I want to take a long baby break and a good summer break.

We are still doing 4 day weeks so I think we may work thru the 21st. I think we will be back to work on the 1st, maybe 5 day weeks until the baby gets here.

Edited by Elizabeth86
  • Like 1

I thought I was healthy again after a week of sickness, but it turns out I'm still recovering. 

Christmas break will start on an unspecified date later in Dec. I haven't figured it out yet. I just finished filling in my Dec. calendar with all the music rehearsals, concerts and other events. Yikes! It's going to be a really busy month.

I thought I was healthy again after a week of sickness, but it turns out I'm still recovering. 

Christmas break will start on an unspecified date later in Dec. I haven't figured it out yet. I just finished filling in my Dec. calendar with all the music rehearsals, concerts and other events. Yikes! It's going to be a really busy month.

:huh:  :willy_nilly:  :svengo:  That's quite a lot! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm still sick but hopefully recovering.

I'll need to recover from this week.  Went caroling with 4-H yesterday, then I had a class this morning and then, for some reason, I scheduled an open house for this afternoon when I also had a 4-H meeting tonight.  And a workshop tomorrow.  I stand the entire time in class, 4-H, workshops, etc.  Plus the trips bringing my materials up and down stairs.   Plus it seems my good sneakers (for plantar fasciitis and bad knees) need to replaced.  I knew it was coming since there's a hole by my toe, but I really think the support is gone.  I wear my sneakers whenever I'm teaching, but I wore (non-supportive but really nice) boots to church and caroling yesterday.  Big mistake.