Menu

Who has the best men's sweaters?

Night Elf

I want to get DH a super nice sweater for Christmas. I want soft, cozy, solid color but with a textural pattern. Preferably a dark color as he doesn't wear many bright colors. I don't want to spend more than $60 if possible. Where should I look? I only ever shop at Kohls and they don't always have a great selection.

Is it hard to find coupons for Lands End? This 40% ends tomorrow and I wanted to check Kohls just in case they have something as I have a coupon for them as well. 

Is it hard to find coupons for Lands End? This 40% ends tomorrow and I wanted to check Kohls just in case they have something as I have a coupon for them as well. 

They'll do it again soon - every few days they have a good sale. I just ordered boots for myself on the last day of their 40% off sale about a week or so ago and they're already having another one. 

Completely unrelated to the question at hand, but I thought I'd share:  When I first read the title of the thread I mis-read it as "Who has the Best Man's sweater?"

My eldest niece got married this weekend.  Various bits of clothing and other things have been turning up in odd places ever since the reception ended.  My mind just assumed that the Best Man somehow left his sweater somewhere and was looking for it....

I'm still trying to get my brain back to normal life.   :leaving: