Menu

Finally found the song stuck in my head

school17777

I have had a chorus from a song stuck in my head for days. I have googled, searched you tube and Spotify to no avail. I finally remembered who the singer might be and found the song! Now, maybe I can get some sleep! No idea why this song popped in my head.

The song is Here With Me by Dido, just in case you were wondering.

Please tell me this happens to other people too!

• Like 2

This one's been in my head for the past 3-4 days 

Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam - In a Black Out

I love the song but I'm not sure how much longer I can stand to hear "Midnight in a nameless town" playing on a loop in my head.  This happens to me all the time.

This is one of my regularly appearing selections, especially when I can't sleep, lol. (has the f-word 1X so don't follow the link if that is offensive to you).

Edited by foxbridgeacademy
  • Like 1

This one's been in my head for the past 3-4 days

Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam - In a Black Out

I love the song but I'm not sure how much longer I can stand to hear "Midnight in a nameless town" playing on a loop in my head. This happens to me all the time.

This is one of my regularly appearing selections, especially when I can't sleep, lol. (has the f-word 1X so don't follow the link if that is offensive to you).

I have never heard of either of those songs before. Glad to hear I'm not the only that gets a song stuck in my brain.

Earwig? Never heard of that term before. Sounds itchy!

Really?  I just taught the expression to my son the other day!

Whenever it rains: Looking Out the Window with a Blue Hat On, by E. (album: A Man Called E) 

My first boyfriend gave me the tape when I was 16.  Never met anyone else who knew the song.  I used to know every single word.  

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 1