Menu

s/o s/o subscription boxes for kids....question

Excelsior! Academy

I don't want to derail the awesome subscription threads that are currently on the board, so here we go.  A subscription box would be a great Christmas gift idea, but I don't like the idea of being locked into a monthly service for so many people.  Do you know of any box subscriptions that could be pre-paid, say, for 3 months then could be dropped?

I don't want to derail the awesome subscription threads that are currently on the board, so here we go.  A subscription box would be a great Christmas gift idea, but I don't like the idea of being locked into a monthly service for so many people.  Do you know of any box subscriptions that could be pre-paid, say, for 3 months then could be dropped?

Tinker Crate / Kiwi Crate, Little Passports (geography or science subscriptions), and I believe other similar products have that option too.

A lot have that option, or the ability to purchase a single box from them.  Right now I'm doing a 3-month membership with One Third Stories.  I have History Unboxed bookmarked for a few years down the road where I can buy single boxes to match/supplement our topics that are more difficult to find resources for (like Ancient India).  We've done a small subscription to Steve Spangler Science kits, too.