Menu

High end bedding brands

Shelly in IL

Garnet Hill flannel sheets are $$$ but oh so nice!

I have two quilts for my bed- one from Garnet Hill and one from The Company Store, and to be honest, I'm kind of disappointed in the quality of both.

As for TJ Maxx, I buy most of our everyday cotton (not flannel) sheets there. They have the best prices I've found on Ralph Lauren sheets, and I've always been very happy with them. They're nice, crisp, fit nice and snug on the bed, and they hold up over time. 

I've had good luck with Carisma brand over the years. It is not impossible to find them on sale and Tuesday Morning often has last year's patterns.

I've had very expensive sheets and they just weren't worth it to me. This might have changed over the years--and I do know that there are some nasty cheap sheets out there. Charisma duits my comfort level in wallet and sleep.

I would also suggest looking at ebay - lots of past season higher end stuff ends up on there. (in new, unopened packages.)  I bought a complete set (in pieces) including shams, duvet cover, and skirt from hudson park.  (I think it's a dillards brand.).  i used to work in a higher end bedding store - I was very pleased with the quality, and becasue it was past season - it was a lot cheaper.

I buy my pacific coast down comforters from costco (good price for decent quality) - they have two weights online.  heavy-weight, and year-round weight.  then I went by size of the comforter to match the duvet cover so it wouldn't be bunched up on the sides.