Menu

What's with the ads?

kfeusse

Decided to go with Guesthollow science....

...but now I need to know if there is an easy way for my kids to get their lessons without having to click through the entire site until they reach the online lesson plan page. 

If you know, I would greatly appreciate you sharing that with me.  Thanks.

When we bought the chemistry curriculum we received a code to go a direct  link to the online schedule.  My husband set this up on the desk top as a direct link.  So we just click on it and we are have the schedule.  

• Like 2

When we bought the chemistry curriculum we received a code to go a direct  link to the online schedule.  My husband set this up on the desk top as a direct link.  So we just click on it and we are have the schedule.  

hmmm...I never received a direct link...just a link to the downloads.

that would have been nice.  Wonder if I can get that somehow.

I'd contact the Guesthollow owner. She's sweet and helpful. :)

I did that yesterday...haven't heard back yet....hoping she contacts me soon. We want to start tomorrow.

If you don't hear back quickly you could join a FB group based on the science you are using & you might get quick replies there. I'll be curious to hear how it goes. Her sciences do look pretty amazing, but we've never tried them.

I'm jealous. I love the look of Guesthollow, I think because it reminds me of all the happy Sonlight years I had with my kids when they were younger. She has put together such an interesting selection of books.