Menu

Having a bad weekend

Garga

I am so sorry about your friends.  I have a group of friends who were great, until they let in another woman, who is very similar to what you describe.  She has a horrible relationship with her kids, esp. her daughter and calls her daughter an "F-ing B*tch."  Who does that?????

I have stopped hanging out with them.  It does still hurt when they post things on FB about their get-togethers and it makes me sad that the others seem fine with this woman.

Sorry about your husband too.  Men can be insensitive sometimes, esp when they don't know what else to do or feel uncomfortable.

• Like 1

Oh my. Its clear you have come to the fork in the road with these friends. Maybe your paths will meet again when they have matured. I personally avoid the inlaw Mothers Day..it was easy this year as I wasn't invited ! I refused to be the servant help at their Easter event, so this is my punishment. Brer Rabbit, he is one smart dude. life is too short to waste time with nasties. I hope you get to make a hot beveridge and video skype your mom this evening.

Edited by Heigh Ho