Menu

Store surveys on reciepts

Rachel

Is it just me or does it seem like every store wants you to fill out their online survey to see how they are doing? Kroger gives you extra fuel points, the fast food places give you a free sandwich, other places give you a chance to win a gift certificate.

Do very many people actually fill those out? I would think only the very dissatisfied or people with an over the top good experience would fill them out, or is that just me?

The poor girl at Kroger was stressing out one day last week because they need their name and the bagger's name mentioned to get a small bonus of some sort. I filled it out for her, but I don't have any desire to fill one out at every place I shop.

I have throw away e-mail addresses - but I also have places like homedepot send me my reciept via email. it doesn't get lost that way . . .

I rarely fill them out - you have to do it within  like three days?  usually I forget.