Menu

Anyone else get the $10 gift card from

I've gotten it in years past. I don't know how they decide who gets one since some people who order a lot from them don't get it & some who only order a little from them (me) get it. I haven't gotten it (yet) this year. It is something I look forward to, though!

• Like 1

Has anyone used their science books?  I may need to start another thread for this, but I started thinking about buying a set of science books.  Mostly interested in something for my 8th grader (next year).  I can't tell from the sample how good they are or how many weeks they take to complete.

I got one! I'm not sure if I need more literature guides or if I want Latina Christiana more than the lit guides. I didn't know that it expired, I'll have to buy sooner than planned.

I think it's March 31(check to make sure), so no real hurry, but last year I put it off, thing I'd use it when I ordered curriculum for the following school year and I missed the expiration date by abut a week. I was kicking myself.