Menu

Who's going to tackle Tuesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

A new arrival told me that he thinks his bedroom is too small. In fact he said, it is the smallest room in the house. I pointed out that ds13 really loved having that room. New arrival replied that as far as he is concerned ds13 can have it back. He would like me to shift everything out of the lounge room and he would be quite satisfied with that. 😂🤣😂 (Me having a laughing fit) I guess from his prospective it was worth a try.

Apart from that entertaining moment I am finding each day very very hard going. Close constant full on supervision is very mentally draining. Poor new arrival is really a very frightened boy who is acting out his uncontrollable emotional rollacoaster

Edited by Melissa in Australia
  • Like 3

Good morning! Kids drove in early and I took ds3 later for his practice and picked up girls. Ds1 will bring ds3 home. The girls are headed out later for some shopping. And of course, practice/judo tonight. Woo hoo for vacation!

To do:

bills (some done)

Cards/letters

general pickup

clean kitchen (goes faster with dd1 here)

get some paper work done

wrap some gifts

other house things

take girls to practice

take ds2 to judo

Have a great day!

• Like 2