Menu

Favorite Phone mount for car?

lisabees

https://www.amazon.com/ChargerCity-NonSlip-Smartphone-Beanbag-Friction/dp/B014VWM1F4/ref=pd_sim_107_6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HH5E475VTXYH3K4VYWTC

I ordered this for Christmas so I don't know how well it works yet, but I do use the friction mount for my gps and love it.

We had one very similar to this for our gps and it worked well. I'd prefer this type because I can't imagine blocking even a tiny fraction of the vent. We use the a/c in our vehicles year round and on really hot days need all the air we can get coming at us. 

We currently have this hippo for our one gps (our newer car has a built in gps) and I like it. They make it for phones too. If we ever decide to just use our phones instead of a stand-alone gps, I'd get a hippo that fits my phone.

We had one very similar to this for our gps and it worked well. I'd prefer this type because I can't imagine blocking even a tiny fraction of the vent. We use the a/c in our vehicles year round and on really hot days need all the air we can get coming at us.

We currently have this hippo for our one gps (our newer car has a built in gps) and I like it. They make it for phones too. If we ever decide to just use our phones instead of a stand-alone gps, I'd get a hippo that fits my phone.

Thank you these look cool. I was also not wanting my vent blocked.....