Menu

I'm not allowed to put this on Facebook

Farrar

There is a giant thing of slow cooker bbq sitting in the fridge. There is a slow cooker pot that is full of congealed fat, juices, and gristle that has been sitting out for hours.

Guess which one dh went for when he went to the kitchen?

I'm sitting on the basement sofa and looked up the steps and saw and was like, dh, ew, what is wrong with you!?!?

He stopped. And then said petulantly, "Stop laughing at me!" Which, of course, made me laugh at him more. Then he said, "If I had impulse control, we wouldn't even be married. So there."

I love my husband, but I'm still laughing at him.

I've been sick all week so the kitchen has suffered, but I may have to go clean it up anyway to prevent food poisoning when he gets hungry at 3 am (he works nights from home).

• Like 6

There is a giant thing of slow cooker bbq sitting in the fridge. There is a slow cooker pot that is full of congealed fat, juices, and gristle that has been sitting out for hours.

Guess which one dh went for when he went to the kitchen?

I'm sitting on the basement sofa and looked up the steps and saw and was like, dh, ew, what is wrong with you!?!?

He stopped. And then said petulantly, "Stop laughing at me!" Which, of course, made me laugh at him more. Then he said, "If I had impulse control, we wouldn't even be married. So there."

I love my husband, but I'm still laughing at him.

I've been sick all week so the kitchen has suffered, but I may have to go clean it up anyway to prevent food poisoning when he gets hungry at 3 am (he works nights from home).

My husband is the same way!!! He will eat anything! 

• Like 1