Menu

Plan to Eat - 50% off

meena

I just wanted to give a heads up for Plan to Eat's annual Black Friday sale. The year subscription will be 50% off ($19.50) for a few days starting on November 25. Details are here: https://www.plantoeat.com/black_friday_sale_2016 I've been using this service for almost three years, and even though I don't always use it to its fullest, it's well worth the price. It's great for meal planning, grocery list making, and recipe organizing. I know several members here use and love it, so this is your PSA to remember to renew! :)

• Like 4

Ok, is it really that awesome? I looked at website and am partially convinced....

I think it is absolutely worth the $1.50 or so per month that it costs (if you subscribe during the BF sale). I very rarely pay for apps or online services or subscriptions, but this is one I'm always happy to pay for. I use it constantly. 

If you're phone-oriented, then it might not be the best option for you, but if you're laptop-oriented or even tablet-oriented, it's so easy to use (though I hate typing on my tablet). And I can still easily use my phone when I'm cooking to pull up the mobile site and read my recipe--it's just tricky to use the planner, and I don't know if you can add recipes from your phone. I'm sure you must be able to, but I've never tried.

I think you can still sign up for a free trial. Maybe do that for the next day or so and fiddle with it and then buy toward the end of the sale if you decide to commit?